27.1.12

hello.

looks like it's been two years since my last update and oh boy, the things that have happened.

1. i got old. well, 25. though looking back i think i'm more or less the same person. anyone else in their twenties noticed that they lose the whole 'i'll be a different person every two months' thing?

2. i got a job. a pretty damn neat one too. it's my job to make sure money happens for an international humanitarian charity. you'll guess what it is, soon enough, if you don't know me already. and i love it.

3. i got a house, but lost a cat. finally left home, moved in with my lovely man. found the best place, more on this later.

4. i got excited about the idea of a blog again. for ages i thought i had nothing to say that hadn't been said already. then i thought fuck it, i think i can hunt out an epic bargain and i don't mind telling people where i got it from. and it's about time i put my mind to something other than work, small kittens and where i'm going to get my next pastry-based goodies from.

so. hello. nice to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment