28.3.09

introduction

my name is alex, and i'm a twenty two year old student living in manchester. this blog is a space for me to share all the lovely things i find both online and offline, including vintage/thrift/high street discoveries, handmade treats, homewares, art, music and photography. but first, here is some more information about me:

1. my family has two cats, rosie and darcy, and one dog, badger. look out for them in my home posts.

2. i have always loved birds, and the long tailed tit (aegithalos caudatus) is my favourite species. i like talking about wildlife, especially because living in the city, it's harder to spot.

3. one day i will live in a little terraced house in a village in northern england. inspiration for the interior of this house will feature heavily here.

4. i don't live or breathe fashion, but i certainly enjoy it. it's my mission to buy only three high street items of clothing from now until my birthday (24th july). see how i fare with only thrift and vintage shopping to go on.

5. i'm a foodie. delicious food will be prevalent throughout.

6. other people are much better than me. expect to see a lot from my wonderfully talented and creative friends.

i welcome comments pretty and ugly. all are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment